Best Wedding Planning Receipe
It is a fact that most of the weddings which end up in a chaos are a result of poor planning. While the obvious details are hard to miss, we often overlook the most important part of the wedding planning- making a wedding planning calendar. Taking care of these small details at the right time can help you in cutting down the cost and having a perfect wedding. Our wedding experts suggest a 1-year calendar to plan your wedding!
- 12 months before- Research: Wedding is like a project, which needs a proper research even before starting to plan for it. The kind of venue, style of wedding, wedding dress trends, browse for everything possible
- 9 months before- Fix a budget and list of things to be arranged: Allocate budget for each activity and start planning accordingly.
- 8 months before- Zero down on your wedding planner and vendors: Wedding bookings happen quite in advance and they are usually not available easily.
- 6 months before – Book your wedding venue
- 5 months before – Make your guest list and plan your travel: Booking tickets in advance can save up a lot of money
- 4 months before- Design your wedding dress and finalize the theme of the wedding
- 3 months before- Distribute your wedding cards
- 2 months before- Wedding shopping , booking accommodation and following up with the vendors
- 1 month before- Plan the details: the menu, the gifts, the songs, etc.
- 15 days before- Get your beauty sleep and be ready for your big day!