Grand weddings have always been a trend in India. While people will still engage in big size weddings, what is exciting is the increasing number of people opting for a minimalistic wedding with minimal resources. Given a limited budget and resources, planning a minimalistic wedding becomes challenging and interesting. Our wedding experts bring the most innovative ideas:
- Lot of fabric! Colorful fabrics bring life to the wedding without investing a lot. It is a great idea to use fabric décor instead of fresh flower décor.
- Hand- made decoration elements: Something as simple as origami birds, bangles, tassels, etc. can create a beautiful effect without spending a bomb on the decorations.
- Chalk Boards: They are not only an effective substitute to the conventional sign boards but also a fun way to engage the guests. It gives a sense of personalization and creativity. It can also be used as an instruction board.
- Opting for traditional attire: Instead of indulging in a glam outfit for the wedding, opting for the most traditional outfit for the wedding and saving the trendy outfits for other functions will not only bring down the cost but also make the wedding more true to the traditions.
- Hand-made wedding favors: These personalized , hand-made gifts for the guests can bring a sense of warmness to one’s wedding.You can go wild with ideas when it comes to minimalistic weddings. Adopt these ideas and make your wedding Pinterest friendly.
A Beautiful Bangalore Wedding With Two Royal Families!
These two royals, Akshay Bhansali and Krutika Kartikeya Ghorpade met at a high-profile party in Goa. Though both of them belonged to royal families, this wasn’t a pre-planned arranged set-up. They met and Whatsapp-ed and soon, became friends. With occasional run-ins in NYC and London, soon parents became involved and fixed it up. Even though, the beginnings were charming, the planning of the wedding was done completely by the royal family. That’s why, at an Adele concert, he gave her a ring and officially proposed, something that he did on his own.
Ideas for a rustic wedding
Rustic weddings are in vogue for a simple reason, it looks raw and charming at the same time. In a country like India where grand and loud are the key words for a wedding, going rustic could be a challenge. Explaining all the vendors, managing the extreme weather conditions, etc. are all small hiccups in the process. Our Wedding experts would like to make it easy for you by bringing in some of the trends and ways for your wedding to look rustic:
Play with the centrepieces: Instead of using the usual way of doing centrepieces, you can opt for something creative and which looks like a direct inspiration from nature.More usage of day to day items for décor: Instead of using fancy and expensive décor items, opt for day to day objects to create the ambiance. The idea is to make it look effortless.Going for a raw look: Leave everything a little raw instead of going for a finished look. There is a certain charm in unkept look. So instead of using lamps, use bulbs.There are a lot more DIY ideas for such a wedding. But even the most effortless look requires an effort from experts. So, leave the planning to your planners while you see your ideas getting execute.